Friday, July 27, 2012

Green

Mouth of a demon angel

Find me another Hell

I hear her dead scream

Insane, she smiles back

Her fingernails swallow love

Shards of teeth scrape the sidewalk

Bowing down in a cold dance

To seduce the last dead man

Hypnotize my effervescent pain

I feel the glow of the moon

Creep my suicide freedom

A bloody whore plays as the lover in the garden

To sterilize tomorrow’s inevitable death

Dark psychological illuminations spawn a cowardly king

And he falls away beneath me

Barefoot with a paper laden tongue

I see the infinite swirl

I feel my techno loving dream

I am the desperate love

With dangerous mind

A shotgun junkie needing a fix

I am your lost God, your demon, your lover

Go to Wonderland and kiss ....Alice....

We are all going to die

Smearing purple romance

Bury the corpse of your dreams

You have got Felix The Cat in your eyes

Where are the black leather girls?

I care no more for obscurity in memory

Can you feel my burning scream?

Can you taste tomorrow’s life?

Are you remembering yesterday?

Ask me for forgiveness

Then ask me to die

I am quivering

And filled with chaotic disarray

I could have never been him

©1996_Sean✗Elliott✗H.®™

No comments:

Post a Comment