Friday, July 27, 2012

My PC Was Sick and DSD Fixed It! (just a 'thank you')

     I recently had some PC issues and I'd like to formally thank the people that saved my baby (FULLY loaded Dell XPS15-L502X).

     Anyway, here goes. My PC came with 'McAfee Total Protection' Security Center antivirus but after realizing I had acquired a problem (virus) in spite of said protection, I figured it to be best if I found a better product.

     Through much research, I decided on going with 'Kaspersky Pure'. I must admit, the Kaspersky product was by far superior to the McAfee and removed a plethora of unwanted malware etc, but I soon discovered that it too had failed to completely resolve/remove my issue being it was still freezing up and giving me blue screen at times.

     After quite a bit of banging my head against the wall trying to solve it "DIY" style, I sought help from a professional. The guys at Down South Digital Corporation were quick to act. They came to my house the same day I contacted them. The pair of techs that showed up were very well spoken, gracious and most courteous. The service I received was in fact stellar as was the overall experience from initial phone call to my payment for services rendered.

     I would personally recommend to anyone that they call on Down South Digital Corporation for any and all of their PC needs, after all, stellar is just that, STELLAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment